Monday, May 8, 2023

That time I was on Live TV with Breakfast on TVNZ

Guys, I have news.

This morning I was on Live TV. No big deal. I'm not freaking out, you're freaking out.



As soon as I walked into the studio, hair and makeup wanted to see me. Quite frankly, I wasn't surprised. It was early, I wasn't "my best self".  "Is this how you actually want/plan to have your hair on the show?" they said as they waved their perfectly manicured hands over my birds nest of a hair situation. As though no-one in their right mind would CHOOSE this hairstyle for themselves. Their loving but firm tone compelled me to let the professionals take over. 

Of course I also had to borrow a jacket from my fabulous fashionista friend, Sarah, because I do.not.own.nice.things. Side note - am I the only mid to late thirty something year old who does not know what to wear anymore. What is even happening in our shopping malls these days? Are skinny pants still even a thing? Actually don't answer that. I cant handle the truth.

Anywhooo, I was on TVNZ's  

Breakfast TV Show (1:46:50 mark for just over 5 min) to share about a photography and speaking tour I'm doing with Tearfund called "A Celebration of Humanity". Over the next 2 weeks I'll be travelling the North Island of New Zealand sharing about my all time favourite images and the people I'll never forget. 

Please enjoy the exceptionally high quality of me filming it on TV from the comfort of my living room. 

And if you're in the North Island of New Zealand you could find a location near you, here

Come join us! Love to see ya.

You can watch the clip here




h.
xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment